Portfolio management & collections analyst
We are seeking a Portfolio Management & Collections Analyst to join Credibility Capital, a small business marketplace lender. This opportunity is located in our brand new headquarters in Newark, NJ.
About this role
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Negotiate payment arrangements and resolve customer issues that inhibit payments
- Daily telephone and written contact with customers
- Analyze loan portfolio trends and make recommendations to improve overall portfolio performance
- Assist with credit bureau reporting to both consumer and commercial credit bureaus
Who we're looking for
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with applicants and customers on the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong quantitative skills
- Lending experience is desired but not required
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, early stage small business lender
- Chance to join a team of hardworking, smart, collaborative individuals who value new ideas and diverse approaches
- Generous benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Compensation commensurate with relevant experience
About Credibility Capital
Founded in 2013, Credibility Capital is a technology-enabled lending platform matching high quality small businesses interested in fair, transparent financing with low-APR loans. We are proud of our best-in-class product and genuinely work to help small businesses grow. Credibility Capital is looking for smart, motivated self-starters to help change the way small businesses access capital.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.